Monday, August 27, 2012

My fav advertisement-- bajaj avenger

As usual  it was an another day , I was attending my 8:30 morning lecture which i always found it to be boring And considered it worth enough to sleep in lecture . My professor was giving me those " Ugly stares - probably warning me not to sleep again  " . So just to make myself awake my mind started wandering elsewhere and i was suddenly thinking about my fav songs , movies , albums then suddenly i was wondering which one is my fav advertisement till date -- so pretty much i was thinking about every add that i can remember.Then suddenly out of the blue i remembered "Bajaj avenger advertisement " which i loved a lot including the in between dialogues and background scores . That advertisement start's up with a shot of bike ride in ladakh an  the rider thinks about his past and the forgiveness he granted them . Ending the add stating "He felt like god" .....
just watch this way to good add shot in 2006-07


Click here to Watch the video

No comments:

Post a Comment