Sunday, June 10, 2012

This is my first attempt at blogging. I have been surfing and reading blogs in what seems like an eternity to me and wanted some place to add my views and thoughts about stuff.
So here is my first crude attempt at blogging.
The first thing that striked me when I started creating my blog was while selecting a title.
All the better names have been taken, so it kind of made me feel that I have joined this community later than i should have. So after going through all the permutations and combinations of the names that I had in my head( It wasn't a lot, I must confess), I settled on the name "critickumru" seems bit weird but i personally felt it is apt to a certain extent ...........
              So here I am with my first blog and making a point to myself to update it with my thoughts, reviews , critics on movies ,music and other such things which some times pops on my mind........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment