Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The way we men think!!!!!

Me and my friend were returning from college and were sitting on a local train which was starting from karjat . Basically this train is always empty as it starts from karjat.. But today the scene was bit different as the adjacent station had a mail train . so  we were sitting on our local train when suddenly a good looking girl passed in the station . i was mesmerized by her appeal and my friend was also mesmerized by her we both were looking at her . suddenly i had an idea let sit in the bogie in which she was sitting 'akir timepass be hojaega' , so my friend got down from our bogie to check were she was sitting so that accordingly we can change our seat in her bogie . But after checking through all bogie my friend came up with a disappointed look on his face which gave me a hint that the girl sat on ladies compartment , we both were disappointed and spent our return 1 hour journey sleeping........
      after reading through all this u might be wondering why i stated that 'girl had appeal not beauty because from my point of view appeal is what matters a lot when compared to beauty'

No comments:

Post a Comment